Welcome to Yonder Hill Farm!
The website is now fully updated for the 2022 season! Please note: orders placed now will be filled & shipped in the order they are received starting in February. We’re sorry to be saying goodbye to our US customers in 2022. Due to increasing issues with our seeds not getting through US customs, we can no longer ship across the border.
By buying our seeds, you are not only supporting small scale sustainable seed production, you are getting high quality, spray-free, non-GMO, open-pollinated/heirloom, and sometimes rare seeds- all adapted to a homestead garden. We hope to become your trusted source for high quality garden seeds!
We are genuine Seed Producers: we are not a Seed Company that buys and resells corporate commodity seed. We’ve been growing and breeding our seeds commercially for over 10 years. We only sell seeds that we’ve produced ourselves in our fields and garden, and all of the pictures you’ll see on our website were taken from plantings of our seeds, mostly at our farm, including variety profile pictures! The small scale of our production allows for rigorous quality control, and our homesteading way of life means that we grow varieties that perform for us in the garden and in the kitchen.
What’s New in 2022!
- Check out our New Varieties for 2022.
- Lots of customers ask us which varieties are heirlooms, so we’ve created an Heirloom Varieties Category (turns out it’s almost 140 varieties!).
- We now have Asparagus Crowns & Sunchokes for pre-order, shipping in April/May.
- Willow Whips are available for spring shipping Canada wide!
- Loving our seed packet artwork? You can now purchase a “Summer Splendor” Poster.
- We’ve revamped our Seed Collections (including a new Heirloom Vegetable Collection!).
- We now have a Testimonials Page, it’s simple & easy to leave us one!
- We finally have an Instagram Handle, follow us for farm updates!
Thanks for supporting sustainable seed production in Canada!
Celebrating 10 years of Yonder Hill Farm! 2012-2022
Summer 2021: drone photos courtesy of Picnic Studios